TERMS & CONDITIONS
By accessing, browsing, and/or using any of Apollo Tires (US) Inc’s websites, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Apollo Tires (US) Inc uses reasonable endeavors to ensure the accuracy of the information published on its website.
- The website is provided to you without warranties or guarantees of any kind whatsoever (express or implied) and your use of the website and its contents is entirely at your own risk. You must bear the inherent risks associated with the use of the world wide web. Apollo Tires (US) Inc accepts no responsibility or liability for functions contained on this website and will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for any technical problems (including but not limited to worms and viruses) that you may experience with the website or incompatibility of the website with any of your equipment, software, or telecommunications links.
- Apollo Tires (US) Inc will not be liable to you or any third party for any direct, consequential, or incidental loss or damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure) or any indirect loss whatsoever that arises out of or is related to the use of this website.
- All intellectual property rights, including copyright and trademarks, in materials published by or on behalf of Apollo Tires (US) Inc on the website (e.g. Text and images), are owned by Apollo Tires (US) Inc and/or its licensors/sponsors. The contents of the website cannot be reproduced, modified, transferred, distributed, republished, downloaded, posted, or transmitted in any form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical photocopying, or recording without the prior written permission of Apollo Tires (US) Inc. You agree that the material and content contained within or provided is for your personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes or distributed commercially.
- If your computer does not support requisite technology including but not limited to encryption you may not be able to use certain services or access certain information on the website.
- The website may contain links to third-party websites. Apollo Tires (US) Inc has no control over such third party websites, it does not necessarily endorse them and accepts no responsibility for them, including for their content, accuracy, or function. As a result, Apollo Tires (US) Inc recommends you carefully review the legal notices of such third-party websites and keep yourself informed of any changes to them.
- Apollo Tires (US) Inc excludes all liability whether in contract, tort (including liability for negligence), or otherwise for the accuracy, suitability, quality, or completeness of any information as well as the value and integrity of goods and services offered by third parties over the website.
- Apollo Tires (US) Inc may suspend or vary the whole or any part of the services offered on its websites for any reason, at any time at its sole discretion.
- Apollo Tires (US) Inc reserves the right to change these terms & conditions from time to time with the variations becoming effective immediately upon posting the varied terms & conditions on the websites. The revised terms & conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by you once you visit Apollo Tires (US) Inc’s website.